Thanks to Jodi Schneider, Karen Starnes, and Julie LeFevre for teaching us some knitting techniques at our March meeting. Please read through the supplies and pre-knitting you need to do to be ready for their lessons.
Jodi: 3 needle bind off
- · 2 separate swatches of stockinette work with stitches still on the needle (about 10 stitches, 4-5 rows)
- · A 3rd needle to match the two needles on which the work is
Karen: provisional cast on
- · Bring yarn, knitting needle and crochet hook.
- Do not go out and buy a crochet hook if you do not have one – there will be others who will share
Julie: a new type of increase
- · Favorite size needles with small amount of correct gauge yarn.
- · Cast on 10 stitches. Knit 3-5 rows stockinette. Leave on needles.
- · 2 Stitch markers