Are you ready to share a technique? This should be fun. Even if you are a beginner knitter, you may very well know something that the more seasoned knitters may have never learned (or perhaps they forgot it!). There are multiple ways to do everything from skinning a cat to knitting techniques. I did a quick search on cast on methods and with no effort, came up with eleven. Eleven! Imagine that! I know three different ones, that means there are at LEAST eight more I could and should learn.
I am planning on bringing (and you might want to do this too)
1) a few different swatches on needle (to save time by not having to cast on)
2) a couple different swatches already cast off (in case someone is going to show us some seaming tricks)
3) some empty needles and yarn (maybe someone is going to teach some of those cast on methods)
4) a notebook (because I KNOW I won’t remember every trick and technique and as one of my bosses once told me, “You are only as good as your notes.”)
5) a couple techniques to share (if no one comes prepared to share, this is going to be a very boring meeting!).
I hope to see everyone in the park for another evening of knitting and sharing with friends!
Well, I never thought of those things. Did you? Those are some good ideas. Guess I'll be swatching later. See you Thursday, August 14!