Mission Statement

It is the mission of the Bay Lakes Knitting Guild to give knitters of all skill levels the opportunity to get to know other knitters, to learn new techniques, and to share their ideas, resources, and talents with the community.

Monday, December 28, 2015

Start the New Year off with a Bow!

I'm sitting here thawing out after having to shovel the driveway to make my car stick to it (darned wet and packy snow) and reading the bloglist on my blog, Crazy Writing Person Who Also Knits & Sews.

On the LoveKnitting blog they've got a "recipe" for making knitted bows and for some crazy reason I want to.  Knit bows, I mean.  I am SO not a bow person but I want to make a bow.  Knitting a bow beats the devil out of shoveling snow, just sayin'.  *taps lips with forefinger*  Wonder if I have some sparkly yarn down in the dungeon, uh, stash?

No comments:

Post a Comment