Mission Statement

It is the mission of the Bay Lakes Knitting Guild to give knitters of all skill levels the opportunity to get to know other knitters, to learn new techniques, and to share their ideas, resources, and talents with the community.

Friday, November 23, 2018

Ho-Ho-Ho-


Ho-hope you're working on your dishcloth for the exchange at the December BLKG meeting on Thursday, December 20th.  And thinking about what goodies you're going to take to share.  I'm still cogitating on what I'll make to take but I've picked out the pattern I'll make.  Not the yarn--yet but I'll get there in a day or two and get it cast on.


I'm not going to show you what pattern I've chosen or what yarn I'm thinking about but I will show you a few of the dishcloths I have made in the past.


 








 
 












You don't want to miss this meeting.  There'll be no business, only fun, laughter, and maybe a bit of knitting.





No comments:

Post a Comment