Mission Statement

It is the mission of the Bay Lakes Knitting Guild to give knitters of all skill levels the opportunity to get to know other knitters, to learn new techniques, and to share their ideas, resources, and talents with the community.

Monday, October 11, 2021

Just In Time!

Just in time for next week's program, Modern Daily Knitting has a post about Mosaic Knitting today with great descriptions, explanations, and tutorial videos.  Go online or follow this link and bookmark today's MDK post for after-the-program help if you need a reminder.

(No, I'm not knitting ahead.  This is one of a pair of mosaic mitts I knitted for the fair, but I wanted to post a picture to go with the post.  I admit, these are the colors I'm using for the Eagle Eye Beanie.)


No comments:

Post a Comment