Mission Statement

It is the mission of the Bay Lakes Knitting Guild to give knitters of all skill levels the opportunity to get to know other knitters, to learn new techniques, and to share their ideas, resources, and talents with the community.

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Charity Knitting Reporting Form

I am trying to figure out a way to put this on the blog so it's available to everyone online.  My brilliant daughter told me how to make a pdf into a text document, so that was one problem solved.  I tried it in the sidebar and instead of being a link to a page the whole form stuck out like a sore thumb, so I'm just going to post it on here and figure out how to make it do what I want it to later.  Maybe it'll work at the bottom of the page...  Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment